Posted 2 months ago
- Strong C# experience with emphasis on GUI development, networking and I/O devices, designing and implementing new functionality utilizing proper coding techniques, maintaining the existing code base. Familiarity with basic design principles and applying them in practice.
- Experience with XAML in WPF. Strong WPF knowledge with familiarity in MVVM design patterns. Experience with Xamarin platform, Xamarin Forms or other mobile cross-platform development toolkits is a plus.
- Proficient in object oriented design, multi-threaded applications, synchronous and asynchronous software design patterns, unit testing, performance/memory analysis, and separation of concerns.
- Good understanding of working with remote, local or cloud based resources and services.
- Basic database design and SQL knowledge, experience working with MSSQL, SQLite database engines.
- Experience working with Azure Cloud services is a plus.
- C/C++ development experience is welcomed.
- Using unmanaged C++ libraries in manages C# applications.
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of agile development methodologies and good understanding of systems engineering, build and release management principles including continuous integration and continuous delivery. Experience with source control, Git repository and Nuget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the C# / .NET environment.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Ability to rapidly design, prototype and iterate applications to demonstrate creative concepts and implement user requirements.
- Ability to draft documentation for development and production, end users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas within and across teams, work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Desire to learn new technologies and flexibility in changing focus according to current development needs.
- Knowledgeable with the latest technical skills identifying new tools and practices best suited for particular use cases.
|Job Category||Career Opportunities|